The camper is rented out by a contract and take-over protocol between the two sides – Tenant and Lessor, in perfect technical condition and equipment.
– The camper is rented out with full fuel tank and after the end of the contract must be returned with full fuel tank.
– The driver who is entitled to drive the camper must be at least 25 years old and must have a valid driving license for at least six years
– The Tenant shall pay the Lessor a deposit of 800 BGN upon hiring the camper, which is then recovered after 5 business days, by bank transfer or number . In an event of improper use of the camper, the Tenant is sanctioned. The payments, stated in the contract may be in cash or by a bank transfer!
– Up to two days after the booking confirmation by the Lessor, the Tenant must pay a deposit of 30% of the total cost of the rental period and 10 days before the rental date he must pay the remaining amount!
– In case the Tenant decides in advance to cancel the reservation 30 days before the start of the rental period, 30% of the amount for the rental period is deducted. In case the cancellation is 7 days before the start of the rental period, 60% of the amount for the rental period is deducted.
– In case of early termination of the contract by the Tenant within the specified day and time, he is not entitled to claim a refund
– The deposit cannot be used for extending the rental period!
– The Tenant is responsible for all violations and for not observing the Law on Motor Vehicles /cameras, speed limits, parking, etc./
– In case of a malfunction in the camper, the Tenant must notify the landlord immediately.
– In case of an accident of motor vehicles, the Tenant must immediately inform the traffic police in the country where it is located, as well as the Lessor.
– In case of an occurred damage caused by the Tenant, whose fixing requires a stay in service-station, 50% of the rental price per day for the entire period of stay in service-station is paid as lost profits.